New Classes Begin Every 6-8 Weeks. Call 601-605-3370 for more information.
Entrance Requirements for Concrete Training Program:
1. Applicants with felony convictions are ineligible for admission to this program.
2. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
3. Successfully passing the DOT physical and DOT drug screen. Proof of passing will be required prior to entry into training. All DOT physical and drug screen results must be sent directly from physician's office to the school address listed below.
4. Mississippi Highway Patrol Motor Vehicle Report. You must have no more than one moving violation on the report. (No DUI) This report must be obtained from the Mississippi Highway Patrol office or online at: https://www.ms.gov/dps/license_renewal/MVR
5. All documentation must be received by mail, email or faxed to number below prior to start date:
Holmes Community College
Professional Concrete Mixer/Truck Driver Training Program
412 West Ridgeland Avenue
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Phone: 601.605-3370 Fax: 601.605.3408
DRESS REQUIREMENTS: Wear proper work clothes at all times. NO SHORT or BAGGY PANTS will be allowed for your own safety. Additional requirements may be added at the instructor's discretion.
CLASS SCHEDULE: Class meets Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for 4 to 6 weeks, depending on students' ability.