Ways to Give
Return to Foundation
- Cash or Check (by mail)
- Credit Card
- Appreciated Stock
- Mutual Funds
- Marketable Real Estate
- Life Insurance Bequests Gift Annuity
- Employer Matched Gifts
- Recurring monthly, quarterly, or annual commitment
- Planned Giving
- Bequests - leave a gift without diminishing the assets available to you during your lifetime.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts - give to Holmes while providing a life income for yourself or beneficiaries.
- Gift Annuities - receive life income without a huge donation or complicated agreement.
- Life Insurance - make a substantial gift through relatively modest annual payments.
- Retained Life Estate - transfer the ownership of a home or farm while retaining the right to use the property
during your lifetime.
Holmes Community College is ready to work with you and a financial advisor or attorney
in confidence and without obligation, to help you explore the best possible method
of giving for your circumstance.