Dual Enrollment / Dual Credit Homeschooling
What type of transcript should a home-schooled student present?
Home school transcripts may be developed by the parent OR by a third-party home school transcript agency. At a minimum, home school transcripts should:
- List the school name and address.
- List all courses taken and dates completed.
- Have a cumulative GPA calculated on a 4 point scale.
- Home school transcripts needs to be signed and dated by the “School Principal”.
- Home school transcripts must be notarized if grades are conferred by a parent. In cases where a third party home school association or organization validates and confers an official transcript, that official transcript is not required to be notarized.