Registration for the Spring 2017 semester begins Monday, November 7.
To start the registration process, tap ENROLL NOW.
On-Campus Classes Begin
- January 9 - Full Term and 1st 8-Week Term
- March 6 - Second 8-Week Term
eLearning (Online) Classes Begin
- January 17 - Full Term and 1st 8-Week Term
- February 13 - Second 4-Week Term
- March 13 - Second 8-Week Term
District On-Campus Registration Dates:
- January 3, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- January 5, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- January 4, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Students wanting to register for eLearning (online) classes may register via the internet
by clicking on ENROLL NOW or may register at any of our campuses or centers.
- January 4, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- January 3, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Yazoo Center (Yazoo County Economic Development and Education Center in Yazoo City)
- January 5, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Holmes Community College
- Offers several campus locations (above)
- Offers Placement Testing
- Provides courses to fit your schedule
- Face-to-face (on-campus day and evening)
- Hybrid (online convenience + face-to-face)
- eLearning (online)
- 8-week Short Term
- 4-week Short Term (online only)
- Enables students to enroll at Holmes CC for classes
- Via internet through ENROLL NOW
- By attending one of the campus registration dates (above)