The Engineering Technology Department offers six areas of concentration. Each area leads to an Associate of Applied Science Degree with the options of university transfer and a bachelor’s degree in any of these areas.
- Architectural Engineering Technology
- Construction Engineering Technology
- Drafting & Design Technology
- Industrial Engineering Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Interior Design Technology
The Engineering Technology Department is dedicated to training individuals in the skills necessary to enter the competitive engineering work environment as capable, knowledgeable technicians or to continue their education.