- $35 non-refundable fee will be billed to student account for marching
- Two marching ceremonies held in May on the Goodman campus
- Associate of Arts degree ceremony
- Associate of Applied Sciences degree and Certificate ceremony
Apply for Graduation
- $15 non-refundable fee will be billed to student account for diploma cover, if selected
- No charge for diploma only
You will receive an email with the results of your application
in My Doghouse when processed.
- For December graduates, October 31
- For May graduates, March 31
- For Summer graduates, July 15
To check your progress toward graduation for an AA, AAS, or certificate, run your Degree Evaluation. If applying for an AA, refer also to the AA Degree Checklist located on the “Road to Graduation” channel on the My Resources tab of My Doghouse.
Valedictory and Salutatory Honors
To be eligible, a student must be receiving an AA or AAS degree, must be participating in the May graduation ceremony, and must have at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average. The student(s) with the highest GPA (excluding pre-core courses and MAT1233) will be recognized as Valedictorian, while the student(s) with the next highest GPA will be recognized as Salutatorian. To be eligible for Valedictory or Salutatory honors, a student must have completed at least two semesters at Holmes Community College on a full-time basis.
Honors and Highest Honors
Students participating in the May graduation ceremony and receiving either an AA or an AAS degree are eligible to receive special recognition based on their cumulative quality point averages. These honors will be:
- Highest Honors – for those students with GPA’s of 3.7 to 4.0
- Honors – for those students with GPA’s of 3.40 to 3.69