The original campus of Holmes Community College, established in 1925, is located in the center of the state at Goodman, Mississippi, in the eastern part of Holmes County. The campus is composed of one hundred ninety-acres with thirty-three principal buildings. The district administrative offices for the college are located at the Goodman Campus. This campus offers academic courses for university transfer, technical programs, career programs, workforce programs and training.
The Goodman campus also serves as the college's residential campus and has physical facilities for student activities including varsity sports and performing arts. The president's home is located on this campus.